As of yesterday he turned 11 months. It’s hard to believe that this time next month my baby will be a year and not so much a baby anymore. Even though of course in my eyes my kids will always be my babies.
- Says: Mama, Dada, Baba, Booboo, Hey and some other baby babble
- Blows kisses
- Take a few steps unassisted.
- Sleeps pretty good at night
- Can drink from a straw & sippy cup
- Chases after his older brother
- He’s a mama’s boy and shy…until he is use to you than he’s silly
Everyday is a new adventure and he’s constantly learning new things.
Moving on…I have some giveaways lined up for my readers, but at the moment I can’t give exact dates when those will be posted since Canada Post is still on strike. Hopefully it gets resolved soon and I can get my mail & giveaways back up and going again. Have I mentioned I hate not getting my mail. Ugggh…