In my household I always make sure to have vinegar on hand. It’s cheap, can be bought anywhere and can be used for many things around the house. It’s not just for food. I love using it as a all purpose cleaner to wipe down counters, tables, floors, the kids toys, etc…I keep mine in a spray bottle for cleaning purposes. I love using it around the house because it doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals, so it’s safe to use on things that the children and/or pet come in contact with.
Some other Uses…
- Floor clearer Mix 1 cup of vinegar with some water
- Clean and Disinfect surfaces in the kitchen, bathroom, etc
- Stove Cleaner Removes grease easily
- Unclog Drain Sprinkle some baking soda & 1/2 cup of vinegar down drain. Let sit and than rise with water.
- Fridge cleaner
- Fruit/vegetable rinse
- Stain remover for pots 3 table spoons of vinegar mixed with water and bring to a boil
- Bath & Shower Cleaner
- Toilet Cleaner
- Natural Weed Killer use full strength vinegar
- Remove Crayon
- Stain Remover
- It leaves hair shiny when used as an after shampoo hair rinse
- Make your own facial toner
- Use on Calluses & Corns
- Leaves natural highlights in brown hair
- Apple Cider Vinegar can help with Acne
- Relieve the itching of bug bites
Oh and it’s a big money saver!
Do you have any tips or awesome uses for Vinegar?