Halloween is almost here. Time for the fun to begin. Just remember these simple tips to make sure you have a fun and safe evening.
– Set out your route ahead of time. Go down one side of the street than the other. Avoid zigzagging from house to house.
– Go out in small groups with an adult
– If your in an area that is cool in the evening make sure that your child can still dress warm under their costume.
– Children should have reflectors, flashlights or glow sticks on them so they are seen
– Make sure to check your child’s candy before they eat any. Throw the unwrapped ones.
– Make sure costume is not too long. You don’t want them tripping.
– Visit only houses with their lights on
– Make sure children know not to go into houses or into cars.
– Stay on the sidewalks and not the street