Tricks and Motivation…Actually no tricks just good hard work will get you there. If you can dream it you can achieve it.
- Start today! because yesterday you said tomorrow and this time next year you will wish you had started.
- Consistency is KEY. You need to stick to it to see results.
- Keep Track. I do much better when I keep track of my measurements & calorie intake.
- Have Patients. It takes time to see results. Your dream body won’t happen overnight.
- Drink water. I almost always have my water bottle on me. Having that keeps me from reaching for sugary drinks.
- Prepare a head. I like to keep cut up vegtables in the fridge for easy snacking.
- Keep healthy snacks in the house. Try to limit the junk. If you don’t have it on hand you won’t be tempted to grab it.
- Exercise in the morning. It will give you more energy for the day.
- Stretch before you workout to prevent injury and missed days.
- Learn something new. Have a few different workouts so, you don’t get bored of doing the same things everyday.
- When you feel like giving up remind yourself of the body you want and keep pushing for it.
- Track Your Measurements. So, when your scale won’t budge you can see your still getting results.
- Make time for exercise. It’s now part of your daily routine.
- Cardio & Strength Train. Cardio will burn your fat and strength training will tone your muscles.