Craving pasta, but want something different than your regular spaghetti? Or maybe you’re just looking for a quick and easy dinner. This makes a great spicy side dish. I like to serve mine with crispy oven baked chicken breast fillets and a fresh salad.
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3-4 Cloves of garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon Crushed Chili Pepper Flakes
- ½ Tablespoon Parsley
- Cook the pasta as directed on package
- Heat up your Extra Virgin Olive Oil on medium heat and add your minced garlic. Sautee your garlic until you can smell the garlic becoming more fragrant and light brown. Make sure you don’t burn your garlic.
- Add your Crushed Chili Pepper Flakes and stir for 1 minute
- Remove from heat and pour over your pasta. Stir it in and enjoy!