Creamy Cheddar Pasta is a quick an easy dinner idea. It’s made with basic ingredients that you most likely have on hand right now. This recipe can be made in no time so, it’s great on days that you need something fast. As a bonus it is kid friendly. My son who doesn’t like cheese actually likes this pasta.
- Pasta of your choice
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Diced Onion
- 1 Can Campbells Creams of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 2% milk
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Frozen Vegetables (I used peas & corn)
- Black Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Cook your pasta as directed on package
- In a pan on medium heat pour 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Add your diced onions until they become transparent and become fragrant.
- Add in 1 can of Campbells cream of mushroom soup. Mix in 1/2 cup of 2%milk.
- Sprinkle some pepper, garlic powder & parsley for flavor.
- Add in your frozen vegetables and simmer until vegetables are tender.
- Add in 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese and allow it to melt. Mix it in good.
- Pour over your pasta and enjoy!
To cut down on cooking time you can use canned vegetables that don't need extra time to thaw.