Do you think you might be pregnant? These 12 signs of pregnancy are common during early pregnancy. Remember the only way to be 100% sure is to take a test. Many early pregnancy signs can also be confused with PMS. So head for your at-home pregnancy tests or call up your doctor if you’re showing signs or think you might be pregnant. Many of the common early pregnancy signs are caused by your hormones adjusting.
- Spotting: Some women experience spotting in early pregnancy called implantation bleeding. This happens around the time your period is due
- Feeling fatigue: This happens because of the rise in the hormone progesterone.
- Headaches from the sudden rise of hormones in your body now
- Feeling Dizzy
- Frequent trips to the bathroom: This happened because of the rise in blood flow to your kidneys. Your bladder will than fill up more quickly.
- Lower Backaches
- Moody swings hormones are going crazy and you might find yourself having more frequent mood swings
- Food Cravings or Food Aversions: Find yourself craving certain foods or even being turned off of foods you once liked is a very common symptom during pregnancy.
- Evaluated Temperature: Women who track their BBT will see a slight rise in body temperature
- Nausea is a common sign, but often kicks in after you get a positive test
- Missed period: Is the most common sign of being pregnant, but an absent period doesn’t always mean you’re pregnant. Take a test to be sure.
What signs did you experience in early pregnancy?