Breast augmentation has become popular almost everywhere these days. Many women are choosing this treatment to enhance their appearance.
What is breast augmentation?
Breast augmentation is surgery that is used to improve the size of an individual’s breast. In most of the cases, for breast enhancement implants will be used. Fat layers from the other parts of your body can also be used for breast enhancement.
If you are looking for the best breast augmentation Auckland treatment then Visage Plastic Surgery would be your perfect choice. The clinic is run by Dr Katarzyna Mackenzie, who has successfully performed hundreds of breast augmentation or breast reduction treatments.
People get this surgery done because of the following reasons. Take a quick look at them!
- All those people, who are unhappy with their breast size, generally choose this treatment. People feel more confident when they have perfect breasts, as they improve their overall appearance.
- Clothes will fit their body perfectly post getting the treatment done. This also gives a chance for people to try different styles, when it comes to clothing.
- Asymmetrical and small breasts don’t make a woman look sexy. Besides, every woman wants to appear sexier. Breast augmentation gives them a chance to look sexier.
- Small and saggy breasts can make a woman look aged. Hence, women who want to look youthful mostly choose breast augmentation.
In general, it takes around 5 to 8 weeks to recover post the surgery. However, this may differ from person to person depending on their body’s healing ability and health. If you are much worried about the recovery process, then check with your surgeon about it. This treatment involves in giving anaesthesia. This shows that the surgery will be done when you are asleep. You will be sent to a recovery room once the surgery is done.
The medical professionals monitor your condition once you are awake. It is common to experience aches post surgery. As these aches will go away slowly, you don’t have to worry about them.
How to take care of yourself post the surgery?
- You must avoid lifting heavy weights at least for 3 to 4 weeks post the surgery. Otherwise, this could lead to various other problems.
- Avoid driving for long hours post-surgery. Take enough rest for at least 72hours post treatment.
- If you experience severe pain post-surgery, then request your surgeon to recommend some medications for pain management. Use the medications prescribed by your surgeon to stay comfortable post the surgery.
- Drink plenty of water, to keep your body hydrated after the surgery. Your body heals fast when you keep it hydrated always.
- You must also eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables for fast recovery. Avoid eating heavy foods post the surgery. In simple words, you must avoid, too oily and too spicy foods post the surgery.
- Wear loose and comfortable clothes post the surgery. Wearing tight clothes can make you feel very uncomfortable.
Take the appointment from a good surgeon today online for breast augmentation!