For many years, having surgery was the sole option to reduce signs of skin aging. There are now many non-surgical ways to visually go back in time. Fractional plasma therapies are the newest, most cutting-edge method of giving you a more glowing complexion.
Fractional plasma is a technique that helps you in decreasing fine lines, acne scars, wrinkles, pore size, stretch marks, etc. Ancient resurfacing procedures injured the skin using ablative lasers or thorough peels, which prompted the skin’s natural recovery process and collagen production.
However, these treatments frequently turned out to be too intense and harmful. Later, fractional laser skin rejuvenation developed. This 等離子美容 technique uses laser beams that divide into thousands of minuscule zones, minimizing downtime as well as optimizing performance.
Fractional plasma is the most modern resurfacing treatment. This innovative technology just recently hit the market. Instead of using excited gas to generate plasma energy, it has the precision targeting of fractional lasers. Metal-pinned tips on this inventive device charge to a particular radio frequency voltage.
The device responds to atmospheric pressure, as it gets closer to the surface of the skin, producing energy that resembles plasma. This implies that you can anticipate improved outcomes and shorter recuperation time.
The Retens aesthetic team aims to concentrate on the frozen face and restore it to youthfulness while adhering to professional expertise and aesthetic touch. The Retens medical aesthetic team offers effective and secure services using high-end and expert technology. Therefore, contact them now to get the 無痕填充 treatment.
Benefits of Fractional Plasma Treatment:
- Treatment durations are comparatively brief little as 15 minutes; however, this depends on how many regions are being treated. You should schedule at least three sessions to get the best benefits.
- Non-invasive day-care therapy, free of anesthesia, and no need to visit the hospital regularly.
- Helpful against stretch marks, wrinkles, acne, and aging skin.
- Deep regeneration of skin cells stimulation.
- Improved circulatory system by blood circulation tissue.
- Makes skin stronger, more elastic, and cleaner.
Functions of Fractional Plasma Treatment:
- The fundamental idea behind fractional plasma is to create plasma flows that, through interactions with the biological tissues of the human and the application of precise processes, tighten and enhance the elasticity of tissues while defending their integrity.
- By a strong electric field, fractional plasma produces a peeling effect that removes the upper dead skin cell layer, allowing new tissue to grow in its place and oxygenating and brightening the skin.
- The plasma approach also promotes subcutaneous microcirculation and cellular metabolism with the aid of the infrared beam’s therapeutic effects, and then eliminates toxic chemicals from the body, effectively treating cellulitis, for instance.
- Fractional plasma aids in the correct hydration of the skin’s deeper layers, removing a significant number of skin flaws in the process. The renewal of the skin’s surface areas is the main goal of its actions.
For those who prefer all-natural cosmetic procedures and want to soften deep wrinkles, as well as get rid of enlarged pores and rough skin texture, fractional plasonic rejuvenation is the ideal procedure.