Micro-needling is a process that is used to improve the appearance of the skin. During this process, your skin will be pricked with small sterilized needles. Your body produces more elastin and collagen as a result of the microscopic wounds, which mend your skin. This makes you look young too. Collagen induction treatment is another name for it.
What are the benefits of micro-needling?
The benefits of micro-needling are many. Take a quick look below to know about them in detail!
- Acne: Acne is one common skin problem with which many people are suffering these days. Besides, there are several factors that can trigger this problem like genetics, dandruff, etc. Skin lotions and medications may not be effective when it comes to this kind of skin problem. Moreover, it might take a longer time to see results with medications and lotions. People who really want to get rid of their acne must definitely give a try to this collagen induction treatment.
- Large Pores: Large pores on the skin can attract dust and dirt and result in problems like pimples etc. These large skin pores can cause severe damage to your skin. As this treatment is very effective in reducing the size of the pores, you could use this treatment.
- Hair Loss: The number of people suffering from hair loss problems has increased in number tremendously. Besides, people with hair loss problems lose their confidence levels. They use hundred different products to prevent this problem, but nothing seems to work. With the treatments like this, you can keep a check on problems like this.
This treatment is also used for conditions like fine lines, stretch marks, age spots, etc. If you are looking for a microneedling treatment then there are plenty of options for you these days. One of the experts in this field is Body Massage Wellness Med Spa. Visit this clinic today to turn your skin youthful and brighter.
Micro-needling is a very adaptable therapy that may be performed on a variety of facial and neck locations. The following are some areas where this treatment is generally performed.
- Jaw Line
- Upper Neck
- Nasolabial Region
Does this treatment have any side effects?
No, this treatment doesn’t have any serious side effects. Besides, there are a few things, which you have to care of post getting your treatment done to avoid unnecessary problems. Some of the common side-effects that you may experience with this treatment are –
- Minor bleeding.
- Inflammation of the skin
- Severe Acne Breakouts
- Minor Bruising
- Facial Tenderness
- Skin Sensitivity
What to follow on the day of your treatment?
- Make sure that you clean your skin thoroughly with a good lotion before visiting the clinic. In short, avoid wearing makeup when visiting the clinic.
- Drink plenty of water before visiting the clinic.
- Leave all your costly belongings like gold chains, etc., before starting at your home
How to take care of your skin post-treatment?
- Do not apply make-up at least for a week post getting the treatment done.
- Avoid using painkillers post-getting the treatment, as this can result in side effects.
- You must also avoid exposing your skin to the sun at least for 10 to 15 days post getting the treatment done.
Try micro-needling treatment today to turn your skin youthful!