Platelet-rich plasma is the solution that contains an abundant supply of the growth factors that are required for taking care of many aspects such as rejuvenation of skin and hair follicles, angiogenesis, wound healing, and so on. Its way of healing the defective cells has resulted in PRP referred to as “futuristic elixir”.
PRP therapy is considered a boon to the world of disorders that require the triggering of natural healing abilities. The best way of achieving the complete results of this therapy is by choosing the right kind of PRP-Röhrchen [Meaning PRP tubes] for it. You can get the tubes of your choice by visiting Plasmolifting Shop or its official webpage.
Benefits of PRP therapy
Here are some of the many benefits that are experienced from the idea of PRP therapy as a cure.
- Rejuvenation and regeneration of the tissues
- Cell differentiation induction
- A source of biological glue for skin grating, flapping, and also for skin adhesion
- Formation of the extracellular matrix
- Eliminates the chances of infections after the transmission of anything from a donor
- Recruits the growth cells to work on the site of injury
- Increase the thickness of the skin layer, and also maintains healthy skin
- Triggers the production of collagen in the body, and so on.
Some Skin Concerns
- This treatment is best suited for patients, who have crossed 30 years of age. Some of the commonly experienced skin conditions such as wrinkles, fine lines, loss of content in the cheek, sagginess of skin, thinning of the skin near the neckline, and so on, can be treated with this option.
- Some of the patients suffering from dermatological disorders such as the aftereffects of chemotherapy, metabolic diseases, skin disease, abnormal platelet count, and so on, can choose this option.
- This procedure is comparatively different from the regularly chosen Botox, fillers, or even the other kinds of injections.
- When injected, the PRP solution will trigger the collagen fibers to fill up the space between the cheek skin layer and the muscular layer within. As a result, the saggy skin gets tightened resulting in a tight skin layer on your face, under lips, jawline, and so on.
- The effect of this PRP therapy is quite long when compared to the effects of injections or fillers, or other such skin treatments.
- The required amount of blood will be collected from the body of the patient and is subjected to a centrifugation process.
- The supernatant plasma that you find on the above layer of the centrifugation tube should be transferred to a sterile tube. This is the solution that contains the required Platelet-Rich Plasma for the therapy.
- Centrifuge the tubes again so that the concentrated solution of platelets is obtained.
- Now remove the solution from above the layer of the tube and transfer it into another sterile tube.
Results of the Therapy
The procedure will require not more than 15 to 20 minutes and is not at all a painful procedure. No need to go with any special kind of skincare treatment after the procedure and you are suggested to follow your daily routine of skincare.